🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to gett of job
Page options
halavaclatif
Community Member

How to gett of job

Hello. I am work on some project and get this done and that guy paid me and all is ok, after this he has send me new milestone 20$ and theree write that is funded, but still i didn't accept this,  and i can't done that project, how can i get off that second job. Please help me. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Latif,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please communicate with your client first. Tell your client that you can't do the task he/she wants you to do in your second milestone. If he has no more work for you to do, you may ask him to simply close the contract and leave you a feedback. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Latif,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please communicate with your client first. Tell your client that you can't do the task he/she wants you to do in your second milestone. If he has no more work for you to do, you may ask him to simply close the contract and leave you a feedback. Thank you.

Untitled

I have open that contract and which i will choice right now? i need to keep first 20$ for first project because that is done. but how to just give back last 20$ which is still not accepted and to end this job.

1111.png

Hello Latif,

Once you ended the contract, the remaining funds in Escrow will be automatically refunded back to your client. Please read this link to learn more about how to end your contract with your client. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths