cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle earnings? (PH, Philippines)

Tom Alenn C Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
1 of 4

Good Day Guys

New to Upwork my friend recommended this to me. I'm still studying. I did a couple of free lance job on our city and I'm trying this online stuff. I'm still a college student. He told me the easy way to money transfer is by getting an EON Card from Union Bank heres the link. https://www.unionbankph.com/personal/debitcards/cards/eon but I'm not sure how to money transfer it from here to there. I visited the Union Bank just a while ago they said students can get the EON debit card upon presenting some ID's which i can get or some I already have, but my problem is they are asking me some kind of letter from the company or an emplyer letter which says that Im working here. And I dont know how should I get that cause this is freelance.

Thanks guys hope someone can help me.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Tom Alenn,

Please check the information we provided in this thread and note you'll need an actual bank account in order to set up a withdrawal method.

Tom Alenn C Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
3 of 4

Thank you sir Vladimir and what type of account would that be?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Tom Allen,

Please check Avery's reply on the thread I shared and speak with your local bank to ensure you open an account which could be used to receive these fund transfers. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS