🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to hire an expert when registered as a fr...
Page options
dangepeng
Community Member

How to hire an expert when registered as a freelancer?

Dear community member,

I registered as a freelancer long time ago, recently I would like to hire a CRM expert for hourly consultation. But when I logged in and found the expert that I would like to hire, I couldn't see anywhere that I could send invitation to that expert for a job. Please advise how I could proceed.

Thank you.

Best regards

Dange

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Dange,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that to be able to post jobs and to hire other freelancers you need to create a client account. You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

To create a client account please follow these steps: 

• Go to Settings  Contact Info and choose the Create New Account button in the second section
  • Choose New Client Account
  • Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency

You can find more information in this help article. To help you get started as a client on Upwork you may want to check these help articles

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths