🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to know if i am hired ?
Page options
a74bf211
Community Member

How to know if i am hired ?

Hi, Everyone Please help my with my problems , I am a new freelancer 

,I searched a fixed price job and send a praposal to the cliant and he wanted me to create a gif image animation of his pictures he told this in upwork message, I made one and send it to him as a sample ,

now  after few days he told me that i am shortlisted for the job & he changed the picture

He gave me another photo of is and told me to do some changes in it . I again made a sample and send him .... But what now  How can I know that I got hired or not ?

Please help me with this story .

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raj,

Please keep in mind that asking for free work is not allowed and it is a violation of our TOS. If a client asks you to do this you can flag the message or their job post.

Regarding the job you`re referring to, you have only sent a proposal but haven't received an offer yet. In order to form a contract the client will need to send you an offer. 
To learn more about Upwork and how it works check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Raj P wrote:

Hi, Everyone Please help my with my problems , I am a new freelancer 

,I searched a fixed price job and send a praposal to the cliant and he wanted me to create a gif image animation of his pictures he told this in upwork message, I made one and send it to him as a sample ,

now  after few days he told me that i am shortlisted for the job & he changed the picture

He gave me another photo of is and told me to do some changes in it . I again made a sample and send him .... But what now  How can I know that I got hired or not ?

Please help me with this story .

1. You receive an offer.

2. You click the "accept" button.

3. You are able to see the job in your my jobs list. 

robin_hyman
Community Member

In the future please don't work for free. No free revisions either. Read the resources for new freelancers before you proceed further. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths