🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to make profile 100% without certific...
Page options
zaib_nasir
Community Member

How to make profile 100% without certification

Do i need to add certification to complete my upwork profile to 100%. I'm at 90% currently and doin thrid job.

Adding certification is essential to make it 100%??

18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zaibunnisa,

You can finish more tests for the skills you have listed on your profile to finish your profile up to 100%.
To learn more details about this, check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
jatinder1247
Community Member

Dear Zaibunnisa,

If you do not want to add certificates, then you can try these. I hope these things will help you to complete your profile 100%.

• Add Linked Account +10% (max 10%)
  • Add Additional Employment History +10% (max 30%)
  • Add Portfolio item +5% (max 10%)
  • Add Other Experience +5% (max 5%)
  • Take Skill Test +10% (max 30%)

Click here to know more about how to complete your profile 100%.

Regards
JATINDER

Thanks Its very Helpfull

hello? can i ask where will i see that skill test in my profile?

thank you.

Hi Reyna,

I would like to confirm that we have removed the Skills Test on Upwork back in 2019. You may read more about it here. Please know that there are many ways to get to 100% profile, feel free to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
921fec7b
Community Member

can you teach me about upwork compeletly i have skill in hand writting 

any one tell me that how can i compelet my profile 100 %

sarmadak
Community Member

Add your recent employement history and your recent work like freelanceing projects , other project you have completed your profile automatically complete. It's good you getting job on 90% completion profile.

if i did not get any prjoect.then what can i do for profile completion

Hi Shaista,

Feel free to check out this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Do i need to add certification to complete my upwork profile to 100%. I'm at 90% currently and doin thrid job. Adding certification is essential to make it 100%??

Hi Aqi,

Whether and how you complete your profile is up to you, many combinations can be used to achieve a 100% complete profile. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much dear

I did everyhing what in the article said but on my job feed left task is asking for cerification - what if I dont have one ?

Hi Sinan,

I checked your profile and it looks like you haven't added a Portfolio. Having a Portfolio can be very beneficial to your profile, it is where you have the opportunity to impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise!

Please consider adding a Portfolio item to help raise your profile to 100%.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

right butt i have no idea about upwork and no experience plzz tell me about it can you teach me about it

Hi Shama,

There are several ways that you can get your profile to 100%. You can check this help article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
secret-star
Community Member

Hi!

You can add portfolio items.

Each of them increases 5% of profile completion.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths