🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to make verification if there was no ...
Page options
celakant
Community Member

How to make verification if there was no request for it?

Hello.

My client sent me this message: "Unfortunately I'm not able to hire you. There is an issue with Upwork. They need your address or something. Please check it"

I haven't been on Upwork for 5 years, so I haven't been verified yet. I haven't received any verification request from Upwork yet. I entered the address in the settings a long time ago. What should I do to solve this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Arkadii,

I checked and it looks like there are no limitations with your profile. It doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

If your client is still unable to hire you please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
celakant
Community Member

Thank you! Maybe I have solved the problem. I had an empty column with the apartment number. I live in my own house, so I didn't fill it out. Now I filled in that column. Could that be the problem?

Hi Arkadii,

I won't be able to confirm this as I was not able to locate any limitations or errors on your account. Could you please let me know if you received any notification on your profile before you added your apartment number? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
celakant
Community Member

I filled out the apartment number column before you answered me the first time. Perhaps that's why you didn't find the error there - I fixed it before.

The problem started when my client tried to hire me, and he saw this error: "You cannot join this team until the client adds a complete address. Please wait until the client does so". After this, I asked a question here and I filled out the apartment number column.

I'm waiting for the client to try again. If he can't hire me again, I'll write to you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths