🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to reach out to Upwork Coach
Page options
traestar
Community Member

How to reach out to Upwork Coach

Hello,

Hope all is well. I wanted to speak with an Upwork Coach, I'm in need of help with my profile.

Thanks,

Howard

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carolina,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I just received an update from the team handling your request.  The Academy page is launching today, June 2nd, and our new coaching page will have new cohorts available. Please note that you can check the academy page for new cohorts and sign up for a cohort depending on what your needs are. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
NadaN
Staff
Staff

Hi Howard,

Thanks for reaching out, I'll message you in private. 

Best,
Nadja
Upwork Coach

80910f75
Community Member

I need to view a well develop profile

83935b33
Community Member

Hello, I wanted to speak with an Upwork Coach, I'm in need of help with geting a  coaching cohort with an Upwork Coach.

Thanks

Hi Carolina,

I have reached out to the team handling your case. They're going to have the account reviewed along with your concern regarding the invitation to join the Cohort. I will keep this thread updated whenever I received a response. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we process your request. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Carolina,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I just received an update from the team handling your request.  The Academy page is launching today, June 2nd, and our new coaching page will have new cohorts available. Please note that you can check the academy page for new cohorts and sign up for a cohort depending on what your needs are. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
daghri_janet
Community Member

I participated in the Academy launching webinar and am excited about the coaching offering. After checking the coaching page out, I realized that all the cohorts are closed and there isn't a way to suggest a cohort topic or request a coach for something specific. Please share experience with the coaching and how to get included in one. Thanks!

Hi Janet,

The cohorts you'll see on this page are still active and available. They show as "closed" because it's not a public group and members need to request to join and be added in to join. You can click and ask to join any of the four available cohorts that you thinks is the best fit for your goals.
We'd also be interested to hear which topics for coaching cohorts you'd like to see. I've already noted your post on another thread about Coaching Cohorts for Upwork Skill Certification! That is something we are planning to do!

~ Valeria
Upwork

HI Valeria, Thank you for your quick response. I did not realize that I needed to click on the cohort to see more details and to request to join. I've requested to join one of the cohorts. I would like to suggest a few topics for a cohort. Mainly, there should be a cohort suggestion form on this page so it is easy to do. However, that will likely overwhelm Upwork! Here are a few topics I am interested in:

1. Portfolio Management and Upwork Skill Certifications

2. How to land a project with a hourly rate higher than client's budget

3. How to manage milestones with clients that request additional edits outside of specifications/time spent

Just a few ideas. Thanks! Janet D

Thanks for following up and sharing your feedback and the topics, Janet! I've forwarded this to the team for their consideration. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Information about these topics can already be easily accessed in the help section.

1. There's information on portfolio management here and skill certifications here

2. Look at the profiles of other freelancers with skills and an experience level similar to yours to get an idea of what you could be charging. From there, it's a matter of convincing clients that you're worth the money. There are tips on writing effective proposals here

3. In my proposals, I say how many rounds of revisions will be included. If a client asks for additional revisions, I say, "That will cost $X. Would you like to set up a new milestone for this?"

6ede5cbc
Community Member

i am Nancy from Generation progr am kenya. how do i join the coaching which is starting on 15th August with COACH HILDA

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The cohorts you'll see on this page are still active and available. For those that show as "closed," it's because they aren't a public group and members need to request to join and be added in to join. You can click and ask to join the cohort that you wanted to join.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths