🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to receive email notifications ONLY f...
Page options
michaeld362
Community Member

How to receive email notifications ONLY for expert-level pay (and other fine-tuning email offers)

Hi folks, 

I'm only interested in jobs that specify paying expert/$$$.  Am I able to limit the postings emailed to me by dollars per hour (optimal) or at least $$$-only?

Further simple email controls would be useful.  I saved a search on the site to filter out any gigs with the word "ghost" in them, but I don't know how to do that for emails, so I receive tons of postings looking for ghost writers.  Is there any way to fine-tune the job-offers I receive in emails?  Otherwise, it's just junk mail.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
researchediting
Community Member

A lot of us have opted out of that junk mail, seeing it for exactly that. If you have a particular niche and/or target client, you can try structuring search queries to zero in on the kinds of clients who know what they want and what it's worth.

Sooner or later, someone will point out that your profile requires an actual image of you. Better that someone should not be Upwork.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

This feature is not available on email notifications, but I'll make sure to share this with the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
researchediting
Community Member

A lot of us have opted out of that junk mail, seeing it for exactly that. If you have a particular niche and/or target client, you can try structuring search queries to zero in on the kinds of clients who know what they want and what it's worth.

Sooner or later, someone will point out that your profile requires an actual image of you. Better that someone should not be Upwork.

michaeld362
Community Member

Thank you for the response and I beg your pardon for not following up. That I didn't see this message for years tells us something about how well I knew how to use this platform. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths