🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to receive gift from Upwork?
Page options
vinod111
Community Member

How to receive gift from Upwork?

Hello,

Just came in mind, Do the Upwork send gifts to their freelancer who are doing good here ?? Is there any terms or conditions which needs to be satisfied to acieve such gifts ?

I am working since a long time on Upwork and didn't receive any gift. I will be happy to work hard to achieve such gift from Upwork to keep on my working deskSmiley Happy

Thanks,

Vinod

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you get invited to attend Upwork sanctioned events in your home city, or if you become a  Featured Contributor in the Community, and help with special initiatives, you can get a chance to receive Upwork swag.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vinod, 

At times, you will also need to participate in an on-site event organized by Upwork or become an influential Community member in order to get an Upwork gift.

~ Avery
Upwork
vinod111
Community Member

Hello Avery,

Thank you for the quick reply. So far I have understood what needs to be done, Now can you please tell me that where I can learn more in detail about participate in an on-site event organized by Upwork or become an influential Community member ?

Thanks,

Vinod

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you get invited to attend Upwork sanctioned events in your home city, or if you become a  Featured Contributor in the Community, and help with special initiatives, you can get a chance to receive Upwork swag.

~ Avery
Upwork

Any chance to get a gift in pakistan?

Hi Sidra! At this time, we don't have an online store or merchandise available. We do run contests periodically for Upwork swag prizes, so watch out for those.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths