🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to remove a certain saved search out of M...
Page options
svspit
Community Member

How to remove a certain saved search out of My Job Feed list?

p.s. I'm really sorry for such a stupid question ones shouldn't give regarding so great website.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

I just saved an example search, once you have selected it on the left the three dots will appear as on the screenshot below. Can you confirm if you`re taking the same steps and still not seeing the three dots to remove the saved search.1.PNG

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

Please select the job search you would like to remove > Click on the three dots above your job feed > Select remove topic.

1.PNG

~ Goran
Upwork

thx for your rpely, Goran, however,  the tricky thing is I DO NOT have those 3 dots!

As for the individual saved item - each one has only  Open in new job search icon happening on hover.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

I just saved an example search, once you have selected it on the left the three dots will appear as on the screenshot below. Can you confirm if you`re taking the same steps and still not seeing the three dots to remove the saved search.1.PNG

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

that is brilliant! I'm able to delete my searches now!

There were times I was able to delete search by Trash icon click which appeared each time I was hovering over the search name. Why is that button not noticeable at all? I spent something like 5 minutes in trying to figure out how to remove te search, not counting this topic time spent )

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

Unfortunately this option was removed, now you will need to use the steps above to delete your saved searches.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to delete the "Recent Searches" list. These are not SAVED searches, but those simply entered. Any thoughts? Thanks.

@Michael M wrote:

I want to delete the "Recent Searches" list. These are not SAVED searches, but those simply entered. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Those "recent searches" will work they're way out of that list as you do new searches on top of them. As far as I remember, when I tried to delete them I couldn't. So I did searches that didn't bug me and the ones that did went away after a fashion.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

As Virginia has noted, deleting the recent searches is not a feature available on your Find Work page.

~ Avery
Upwork
mooney-la
Community Member

I found that it IS possible to remove items from the "Recent Searches"
list---by viewing and deleting browser cookies for Upwork (even if
inconvenient and especially UX-UI unfriendly (hostile?)).

Thanks for the note.

Hello, I have deleted the certain saved search but again i can see that saved search on my feed.

If you have any solutions, let me know. Thanks!

Hi Ahmad Matin,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the title of the saved search you're trying to remove? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths