Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select experience level?

Highlighted
Sabah K Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
1 of 3

Hi all,

I am new to Upwork and I am unable to decide what level of experience I should select.

For Writing I'm an expert, SEO per se I'm intermediate. So how should I go about the experience level?

Also I don't understand about hourly and fixed. Most jobs I found are under 'fixed'. How does this work ?

Please help.

Thank you.

Best,

Sabah.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2 of 3

Hi Sabah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your experience level helps clients to match you with the most relevant projects. Be truthful in selecting your experience level. Setting inappropriate expectations may make it difficult to satisfy your client(s) and could adversely impact your reputation. You can find more information in this help article. For Hourly contract, Freelancers and agencies include their rate when submitting a proposal to your project. While for Fixed-Price contract, Freelancers and agencies submit their proposed bid for the entire project and suggest potential milestones. In both cases, you can further negotiate details during the interview process. For more information on Hourly and Fixed-Price Project please check this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Sabah K Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
3 of 3
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Best,
Sabah