🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to set escrow amount or fund for new mile...
Page options
483d4e4d
Community Member

How to set escrow amount or fund for new milestone?

I set milestone #1 and fund an escrow amount. Milestone #1 has not yet been finished. 

Now I set milestone #2 and wish to fund an additional escrow amount. It seems there is no option to do that.What should I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Wilson,

Once you have approved the payment on the first milestone you will be able to fund your second one. If you would like to release more funds that the initial agreed budget follow this steps:
When you click the button to release the payment from Escrow, you'll see the option to edit the amount and will be able to increase it. The money will be released from Escrow and the additional amount will be charged to your payment method.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Wilson,

Once you have approved the payment on the first milestone you will be able to fund your second one. If you would like to release more funds that the initial agreed budget follow this steps:
When you click the button to release the payment from Escrow, you'll see the option to edit the amount and will be able to increase it. The money will be released from Escrow and the additional amount will be charged to your payment method.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths