23e4c234
Community Member

How to start

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Saba,

Here is the most basic place to here:

PROFILE: Always complete your Upwork Profile before applying for Jobs. Create a Title and Skills to apply for Jobs to match what Clients are searching for. Use one or two of the Skill keywords in the Title to emphasize what you bring to the table for the Client. Create 3 or 4 short paragraphs in the Summary. If the Summary is too long, most Clients will not read the rest of your Profile; too short then there isn't enough information for a Client to hire. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. The Skills are used to assist a Client in locating your Profile via search. Add your Portfolio and always use a colorful image. Consider adding a Project Catalog if it applies. By the way, it goes without saying make sure that your Profile Settings are on Public not Private so others can view the Profile.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sofia2008
Community Member

You can start by looking at these ressources from the Academy https://community.upwork.com/t5/Courses/tkb-p/Courses

williamtcooper
Community Member

Saba,

Here is the most basic place to here:

PROFILE: Always complete your Upwork Profile before applying for Jobs. Create a Title and Skills to apply for Jobs to match what Clients are searching for. Use one or two of the Skill keywords in the Title to emphasize what you bring to the table for the Client. Create 3 or 4 short paragraphs in the Summary. If the Summary is too long, most Clients will not read the rest of your Profile; too short then there isn't enough information for a Client to hire. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. The Skills are used to assist a Client in locating your Profile via search. Add your Portfolio and always use a colorful image. Consider adding a Project Catalog if it applies. By the way, it goes without saying make sure that your Profile Settings are on Public not Private so others can view the Profile.

Só what should I do now rewrite my summary or something else.Give me more suggestions.i think I am quite because I have no experience.Can you share your personal experience about this website is it work or not.

f5dbd9a3
Community Member

Thanks 

e03381bd
Community Member

Saba Iam new here I want to start a work on upwark But I dont now how can I start it plzzz Can You Tell me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths