How to stop notifications

a) on a Topic I started

b) on someone else's topic/thread that I've participated in

Thank you.

Jonathan

Jonathan Levey
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, you can adjust your settings accordingly to stop receiving notifications. You can also open the thread and unsubscribe from it by clicking on the three dots at the top. This should stop sending you notifications. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Jonathan,

You can adjust your notifications by clicking on your name/photo in the upper-right corner of your community account. Let us know if you need any help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Just to clarify... I would to stop further notifications from a specific post.
Jonathan Levey

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, you can adjust your settings accordingly to stop receiving notifications. You can also open the thread and unsubscribe from it by clicking on the three dots at the top. This should stop sending you notifications. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Perfect! Thanks so much for this added info, Joanne. Very helpful. 🙂
Jonathan Levey

Hi Joanne.

When I click on the 3 dots, alongside my original post, is see a dropdown menu, but there does not seem to be a way to unsubscribe me from further notifications for this specific topic. (See attached image)

Please advise.
Jonathan Levey

Hi Jonathan,

You can unsubscribe from topics by clicking on your name on the upper right-hand corner, go to Subscriptions and select the thread/s from the list. You'll see an option to delete the selected subscriptions by clicking on the three dots menu here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Great. Thanks again!

Jonathan
Jonathan Levey
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths