🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to submit a Web based project
Page options
sorathpeetamber
Community Member

How to submit a Web based project

Hi, I'm a web developer and so far I've completed my 1st project on Upwork but I'm not sure how to submit it as in our case we do not have any file or document that we submit to the client via Upwork and make the project complete. we are provided with the login credentials on the client's website so that we could build it as per client's requirements.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

It doesn't really matter. Don't worry about the submit form. The important thing is that you did the work and provided the work to the client in a way that works for her. Upwork does not require that you submit the actual files through their form.

Often I just type the URL of the site and a brief note and I don't submit any files at all.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

It doesn't really matter. Don't worry about the submit form. The important thing is that you did the work and provided the work to the client in a way that works for her. Upwork does not require that you submit the actual files through their form.

Often I just type the URL of the site and a brief note and I don't submit any files at all.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths