🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to unarchive a freelancer
Page options
Community Member

How to unarchive a freelancer

I posted a job and a freelancer sent a proposal. While looking at his profile, I clicked to the "Archive the freelancer..." link. I was thinking that I was saving him to remember later.

Now he is gone from the list, and I can not find him again.

Basically, I want to be able to find him, and save his profile for later reference.

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seyma,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order to view your Archived Freelancers, please go to your Job Posting and under 'Review Proposals' tab you should be able to see a link that is leading to Archived Freelancers. From there you should have a button that will Unarchive a Freelancer. You can check out the screenshot here

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

What if there is no Unarchive button?

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christine,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2f4fc593
Community Member

Thank you so much!

I ended up finding her profile and sending her a proposal - I think...
lol... regardless, it's fixed. I appreciate your quick assistance. Stay
safe!
541f0ebd
Community Member

I cant unarchive this freelancer!!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sami,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
81b45efa
Community Member

I am trying to undo an accidental archive but when I go to the proposal either on a phone or desktop I just get a screen that says, “Withdrawn by freelancer: Job application is cancelled by Upwork.”

Can anyone help?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Partick,

Looks like the proposal was withdrawn by the freelancer. You can either invite them or send them an offer for the project you want to hire them for.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
81b45efa
Community Member

I didn’t realize that, thank you for the help!

Hi, I also can't find unarchive button and I can't also invite the freelancer as it says his already a candidate, I initiated the project at first and then withdrew due to a misunderstanding, then the freelancer was on my archive list now I want to hire him for the project can you please help me.

Hi Madeline,

Could you please click on the job post? Once you're there, you can locate the 'Archived' freelancers option. Here's a screenshot for your reference. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths