🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to unlink Google sign-in from upwork acco...
Page options
mateenzafar526
Community Member

How to unlink Google sign-in from upwork account

How to unlink google account from upwork? I use a Huawei mobile and it doesn't support google services, so i face an issue singing in upwork mobile app. Can you please help me that how i can directcly login from email without Google sign-in
12 REPLIES 12
LuiggiR

Hi Mateen,

Are you able to sign in from a computer? If so, you can go to Settings> Connected services, and under "Sign in with Google" you can click on "Disconnect". If you're still experiencing the same situation after this, let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank You so much for assistance issue resolved
d581ca53
Community Member

Hello Sir Luigi, it says "Something went wrong, please try again later" when I disconnect to google sign in. 

Hi Lucille,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
d49ac7f0
Community Member

Dear Pradeep, I've been experiencing the same as Lucille Ann A. Could you please tell me what to do next. Best regards, Aneta

Hi Aneta,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi R, 

Please I have the same issue as stated above and would need your assistance to remove Google sign in from my account.

Thank you

Hi Obehi,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3dde75d2
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue. Would you kindly have someone reach out tme as well?

Hi ACN,

I checked and it looks like you already have an open ticket with our team. Please allow time for the team to review your case and update you directly on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
0bcae100
Community Member

My option for "Continue with Google" is not working. Can you help me please

Hi Samuel,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths