🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to upgrade membership from my earnings
Page options
nahar_nazmoon
Community Member

How to upgrade membership from my earnings

Hello Sir 

I want to upgrade my membership using my earnings. But its wants billing method from me. So, is there any solution for me?

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Nazmoon,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello mam, Please help me to upgrade membership from my earning. Actually I don't get any help from anyone still. Please handle this issue. Mam you can cut $14.99 usd from my earning for upgrade memberhship. 

I already try it several times but it wants any credit card, or somthing like this. But I don't have any method like this. I have $24 USD in my account balance. Please cut your membership bill from that earning. 

mam when i click Activate Freelancer Plus' button i see like this

Hi Nazmoon,

I'd like to confirm that one of our team members reached out to you already via a support ticket. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
c3ece096
Community Member

Hi, please I want to upgrade my account to Upwork plus 14.9$. Kindly help me, I have 64$ in my account balance.

Hi Ojo,

Thank you for your message. If you are planning to upgrade to a Plus plan from free Basic plan, you'll pay for the first month with your billing method. Check out this help page for available billing methods. Any existing balance on your Upwork account can't be used in this case. If you have a sufficient balance available when your plan renews each month, you are able to use it to pay for the monthly membership fee. If your balance isn't sufficient, we'll charge your chosen billing method.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your previous info.

I made a payment request from my Upwork account yesterday to my local Nigeria bank(UBA) the money has not been credited into my bank account. Can someone help me out please

Hi Ojo,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay thanks for your help

Hi, I am having issues with my payments. I have been trying to send funds to my Local bank since Monday but the payment wasn't successful, Upwork kept on telling me my Bank details is not correct, the banks in which I have withdrawn funds to from upwork this year, how come it's now not correct, I don't know the may causes of this issue. I have sent money to this two local bank from my upwork earnings and it was successful but now Upwork find it difficult to send my money to it. Please kindly help me fixed the issue because all the banks details are correct. I also went to my Bank to complain I was told the issue is from your end. Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks 

Hi Ojo,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c3ece096
Community Member

Alright thanks for your concern and help
2b714916
Community Member

Hello mam. I also upgrade membership using my earnings. would you please help me.

thank you.

Hi Anindo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you have a balance available from your Upwork earnings, you can use it to pay for your membership as long as you also have a primary billing method on file. If your balance is not enough to cover the cost, we’ll charge your primary billing method. If you remove your billing method, your membership plan will be canceled (you can always re-add it).

To add a new billing method to your account:

1. Go to Settings  Billing Methods
  2. Choose the Add Method button
  3. Enter your billing information

I hope this helps!

~ AJ
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

Hi,

I want to upgrade my membership using my earnings. But it wants a billing method from me. So, is there any solution for me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

While you can use your available balance to pay for an ongoing Freelancer Plus membership or purchase additional Connects, in case you are moving from our free Basic plan to a Plus plan, you will need to sign up and pay for the first month with a billing method.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths