🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to verify address when I have two leg...
Page options
ivoadventures
Community Member

How to verify address when I have two legal businesses? One in Europe and one in US.

Hello everyone 🙂

I'm new here and I wanted to verigy my address to activate my account. 

I have address in oland with legal business name and also another one in USA. 

How Can I verify my ID or address?

For US location, the system is asking me for US ID or passport. I can't provie it but as a IC (Corporation) I'm registeres as an US based business. 

Can anyone help on that?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Iwona K wrote:

Hello everyone 🙂

I'm new here and I wanted to verigy my address to activate my account. 

I have address in oland with legal business name and also another one in USA. 

How Can I verify my ID or address?

For US location, the system is asking me for US ID or passport. I can't provie it but as a IC (Corporation) I'm registeres as an US based business. 

Can anyone help on that?

Your profile must be set to the location where you are physically located. If you are in Poland, you can not set your location to USA, you need to set it to Poland.

You can not verify your US location, because that is not where you are. Having a registered business in a location does not mean you are there...

But that’s the point. I’m am physically in USA and doing a business here. And still sometimes I’m in US, sometimes in Europe and sometimes in Japan, Canada, whatever. As long as all I do can be done online 🙂
And the point is I can’t verify my account in any way. Is there any link or email to show the documents?
The address was even changed to Polish one, I still don’t have any link to verification page.

Hi Iwona,

One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you further with your concern. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. Waiting for your e-mail 🙂
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths