cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to verify languages

Ace Contributor
Ian D Member Since: Oct 12, 2020
11 of 19

Hi, I want to know where can I take the test to get the badge for my fluency in English?

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
12 of 19

Hi Ian,

To earn the English Verification Badge you can take the IELTS, Cambridge, or Duolingo tests. You will also earn the badge if 3 clients rate your English proficiency when ending their contracts with you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Von Carlo L Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
13 of 19

Hi Andrea,

I have 4 5-star contracts with 3 different clients and I am also doing English to English transcription for my current client right now and billed him 100+ hours on our existing contract.

My question is that you have said that we can earn the badge after the client's rate our English proficiency in 3 different contracts. Why does the badge doesn't show on my profile?

Thanks,

Von

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 19

Hi Von Carlo,

Andrea explained that you can earn the badge if 3 clients rate your English proficiency when ending their contracts with you. This means that once you earn enough clients who rated your English proficiency, the badge will be added to your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Von Carlo L Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
15 of 19

Thank you, Joanne Marie. 

Ikram T Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
16 of 19

While appling on jobs i am eligible in english fluent category but don't have batch on my profile.

so when will i get language batch ?

Thanks 

Ikram
17 of 19

Hi Ikram,

The accepted tests to earn the English Verification Badge are IELTS, Cambridge, and Duolingo. Alternatively, you can earn the badge if 3 clients rate your English proficiency when ending their contracts with you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Arishmah T Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
18 of 19

Hey, Does having a SAT 1 with essay certification count?

19 of 19

Hi Arishmah,

The accepted tests to earn the English Verification Badge are IELTS, Cambridge, and Duolingo. Alternatively, you can earn the badge if 3 clients rate your English proficiency when ending their contracts with you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS