🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to view freelancer profiles as a freelanc...
Page options
kvoibil
Community Member

How to view freelancer profiles as a freelancer?

Hi!  I would love to see freelancer profiles.  Is there a way to search for them?  I feel like my profile is lacking and would love to be able to update it to get on track with people who are actually getting jobs!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Karen,

You can click in the search field at the top of the page that says 'Find Jobs' and change it to 'Find Freelancers' from the drop down option, allowing you to enter relevent search terms for the types of freelancer profiles you'd like to view.

~Nina

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Karen,

You can click in the search field at the top of the page that says 'Find Jobs' and change it to 'Find Freelancers' from the drop down option, allowing you to enter relevent search terms for the types of freelancer profiles you'd like to view.

~Nina

There is no drop-down option for "Find Freelancers" - not on my screen. Apparently, this is old information. Is there an update to this question?

Look to the left of where it says "Find Jobs" at the top of the screen, and click the down arrow.  You'll see the find freelancers option.

chrome_6GEIfFepb1.png

Thanks for your speedy reply! 🙂 On my screen, it states "Find Work" not "Find Jobs". When I drop the menu down for "Find Work", these are the menu items I am given.

Find Work

Saved Jobs

Proposals

My Stats

Upwork Readiness Test

Nowhere does it give me an option to "Find Freelancers". So, where can I go to view other freelancers profiles?

I found it. It was in the text search box. Not a drop-down menu item. Thank you! 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths