🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to write a right and good proposal?!
Page options
amali1412
Community Member

How to write a right and good proposal?!

Hello all ...

I suffer from frustration, I registered here about three months ago, but so far I have not found a client, can you see my profile, and how to write a good proposal.
I did not get any work, are there people with the same problem as me?

I appreciate your interest and thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much, I will reformulate it

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
agalus
Community Member

Honestly, I think you need more items in your portfolio. I wouldn't want to hire a design artist who has only created one logo, I'd want to see more examples of your work first. 

amali1412
Community Member

Thank you for your interest, I will upload a lot of designs

williambernal
Community Member

EA,

Welcome to UW.

You may want to take another closer pass at the copy on your profile. There are a number of basic errors (ex: "Expert of Logo and Branding" - "Logo and Branding Expert") that can be easily corrected/upgraded. At present your skills look marketable (although I personally have no expertise in your niche) but the copy language/grammar is a bit awkward, your formatting needs some clean-up/streamlining and the entirety of its presentation appears slightly amatuerish due to these basic, simple-to-fix flaws.

Best of luck!

Thank you very much, I will reformulate it

3289b694
Community Member

I basically have the same worries.
Would anyone kindly go through my profile and tell me where necessary adjustments are needed?
f62ae82c
Community Member

Same thing applicable to me, can someone view my profile and tell me where there faults in my profile.

Thank you very much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths