🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to write an effective proposal and win th...
Page options
d624874f
Community Member

How to write an effective proposal and win the job? Please help me.

Hello everybody,
How are you? I am new to Upwork. I know many experts here. Anyone help me how to write an effective proposal and win job. I want to work full-time in Upwork. I know Upwork is the best freelance marketplace in the world. I want to work here permanently. Please help me. I am waiting for a positive response. Thank you, everybody.
Best Regards,
Bijoya Raha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bijoya, 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! You may want to check out the Upwork Academy to help you, where you can choose a Learning Path, take Courses, check out Videos and other helpful tools to help you with our Upwork career. 

You may also want to check out the blog posts and resource articles I hand-picked below which will hopefully help you write unique proposals and win jobs. Good luck!

Resources: 

Blog: 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bijoya, 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! You may want to check out the Upwork Academy to help you, where you can choose a Learning Path, take Courses, check out Videos and other helpful tools to help you with our Upwork career. 

You may also want to check out the blog posts and resource articles I hand-picked below which will hopefully help you write unique proposals and win jobs. Good luck!

Resources: 

Blog: 

~ Avery
Upwork
d624874f
Community Member

Thank you very much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths