🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to write an outstanding proposal.
Page options
b68bf48f
Community Member

How to write an outstanding proposal.

Hey, Upwork community.

Merry Christmas in advance.

I am new in here, just got a rising talent badge, which was followed by a small earning a few days ago.

But the thing is that it just offset what I spent for buying connects.

I want to save connects, want not to kill time writing not-working-proposals.

You know, it's my first time of freelancing so I want to know what kind of proposals the clients tend to consider.

Let's say you have dozens of proposals in your inbox, then which one do you usually choose?

Surely I don't write bid statements using chatgpt and try to think on the customer's side but I think something is still missing.

Hope to be mentored by both clients and veterans.
Thanks for reading.

I would be more thankful if you take some time to reply to this posting. 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for reaching out about writing proposals and cover letters. We know writing a cover letter can be overwhelming at times, especially if you're new to it and we understand that you value your Connects so it's essential to put out a well-composed proposal. 

Think of writing a cover letter as a way to stand out from the crowd and showcase what's unique about your skills to specifically highlight how you're a good fit for a particular job or project.

Here are a few resources that may help you learn more and improve your proposal writing skills:

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks, Annie.

But I was more concerned about the clients' thoughts and tends when they want to choose one among many proposals.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths