🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How will i collect the "Promo code" for Buy C...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986

Hi Rakibul,

Thank you for your message. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

Thank you

Pradeep 

Upwork
empuerto_johans
Community Member

Hi,

Every time I purchase points I saw this promo code field? where I can find this? and is this working? how can I avail this promo code? 

I search all over the world but seems like no promo code at all. 

Hi Juhoney, 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. Please submit the following form to ensure you get the marketing emails, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

For now, you can leave that field blank.

~ Avery
Upwork
cassajoy
Community Member

Avery, there is no link for the form. 🙂

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, Cassidy! 

I just added the link! 

~ Avery
Upwork
a6d607d1
Community Member

How do I get the promo code pls 

Hi Ridwan

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
a6d607d1
Community Member

Thanks ,but how is the form goss pls

Hi Ridwan,

This form is for you to subscribe to notifications to ensure you get the marketing emails if there's an offer sent by Upwork for events and partnerships. This way you can easily get a code when you're planning on purchasing Connects. As Luiggi mentioned, you can always unsubscribe at any time. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2b1dfbb1
Community Member

Hi Community team 
now i want to try buy connect but required promo code please send me promo code 

Hi Syed Waleed,

I looked closely at the screenshot you shared and the page indicated that you're trying to upgrade your membership plan to Freelance Plus. To buy Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Unfortunately, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. You can still proceed with purchasing Connects without having to put in a promo code. You can leave it blank and proceed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
703a2fc8
Community Member

Hello how do I get the promo code?

3314d50d
Community Member

I Cant submit your marketing email form, Pls Add  me 

Hi Alhassan Ali,

To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. If you're having difficulties subscribing through that form, let us know with more information about the experience; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

The Form link is not working see.

aftab_awan521_0-1709243643218.png

ff989278
Community Member

Same issue. They made my account invisible and asked me to buy connects but to buy connects i need promo code which I don't have :() so frustrating site. Worst site 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NS, 

I'd like to clarify that you don't need a promo code to buy Connects, you can leave that field blank and proceed with buying Connects with your billing method. 

As for your profile's visibility, your profile visibility is back to public. Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years while profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract, upgrade your membership to the Plus plan, or post a message here and our team will set your profile visibility. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Avery
Upwork
2e589a37
Community Member

How can I get the promo code?

ruhulodesk
Community Member

Hi everybody, 

Recently I'm trying to Buy Connects for application new jobs. And I have seen there is an option for put Promo Code. But I don't understand from where will I collect promo code? Please let me know if you have done this job before. 

Thanks!

Ruhul

Hi Ruhul,

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. Please note that you can leave the field blank and continue with the Connects purchase.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello sir,

i am unable to find out my promo code

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Please send me promo code

Hi Amjad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Please send me promo code

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Farid, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~Andrea
Upwork
f4299851
Community Member

please give me promo code

Hi Shakil,

As Andrea mentioned, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Be sure to submit the form linked in her post if you wish to get marketing emails to get notified whenever an offer becomes available.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ad02b42c
Community Member

Andrea G wrote:
Hi Farid, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

hi

9feb0736
Community Member

Where is the form?

Dear Team Upwork,

we are glad to get this platform and appreciate your efforts to provide such chance to those persons (Students, employees, part time workers, skill holders) to perform their skills and get the rewards. As everyone is seeking to generate their own incomes to prove their self dignity. Your entire team is being appreciated. But kindly make it more easier for the beginners like me here to get work on initial stage to show the clients that we can do everything according to their desired requirements. Most of the bids we lose due to no reviews or no work performance on the profile page. We may not have a pretty face or smart Physique to attract the client but have skills to fulfill the demand of a client.

Thank you.

Dwarika

So what do I do now since I am in dire need of connects to activate my account availability. What is the next step to stop this problem?

Please help,I spent all my connects in bidding proposals. So that's why I want to purchase a bit to activate my account

Precious E wrote:

Please help,I spent all my connects in bidding proposals. So that's why I want to purchase a bit to activate my account

When you are in the "Find Job" tab, the number of connects you have appears in the right column. If you click on it, it takes you to the connects purchase page.
If you don't have a balance on Upwork, you'll be prompted to set up a payment method.
You buy the amount you want and that's it.

m_terrazas_0-1664022943985.png

m_terrazas_1-1664022987547.png

Hi Precious,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

"

Sagor S wrote:

"

It is not necessary to buy connects.

okay sure

I have completed this form

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths