🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I Can't Take The "English Spelling Test (U.S....
Page options
pete_st_george
Community Member

I Can't Take The "English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)" please help!

I just got approved to work on upwork the other week. I wanted to take the "English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)", however, whenever I click "Start Test" I get the following message:

Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 11/07/2018.

I am confused by this because I have never taken the test before.

How can my test be expired if I have never taken it before?

I tried to find a way to contact customer support, and even talked with the support bot who told me I need to click "Get Help" at the bottom of the page. I scrolled all the way to the bottom and could not find a link, so now I am posting here.

Can someone please get me in touch with someone who can help me with my problem!

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Someone from the team will reach out via email to assist you directly with this issue. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm having the same problem with "English Spelling Test (UK Version)". I never took that test.

Should I create a new post?

Hello Sakhawat, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have escalated your request with the team. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. 

Thank you.

Untitled

Hi Ryan,

I checked to see if it was fixed and yes, it was. I decided not to take the test at that time as I needed to divert my attention elsewhere (I did not press "Start Test" on the second page that pops up).

After I came back and tried to take the test again, it was telling me it had expired again.

Test title: "English Spelling Test (UK Version)".

Thanks,

Sourav.

Hi Sakhawat,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble taking that test! One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths