🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I Have complete my first job but feedback...
Page options
ilyas-waseem
Community Member

I Have complete my first job but feedback not showing in my profile kindly fix this

i have complete my first project but feedback not displaying on my profile why this 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waseem, 

Atleast $1 should be paid, and showing as "Available" on your Overview Reports for the feedback to show. Since this is an hourly contract, the earnings will show as "Available" on your reports, according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, and your feedback will show on your profile then.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waseem, 

Atleast $1 should be paid, and showing as "Available" on your Overview Reports for the feedback to show. Since this is an hourly contract, the earnings will show as "Available" on your reports, according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, and your feedback will show on your profile then.

~ Avery
Upwork

How manny days i have to wait for getting money in my account and job done also not showing in my profile , so all these are automaticly settle when i recived my payment from the client is i am right.

Hi Waseem,

It looks like you refunded your pending payment for one of your Hourly contracts. Please follow up with the client and ask them to issue a bonus payment for the amount you refunded, but note bonus payment aren't covered by Hourly Payment Protection.

Please review the freelancer resources we shared here, in order to familiarize yourself with different Upwork features.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

How many days required for the approvel of the payment so that i can see payment in my profile so that i can add payment system to my account

Waseem,

The amount you refunded is currently Pending and will clear on April 26. You have another payment from the same client which is currently in Review and, unless there are some issues, it will become available next Wednesday. Please, go to Reports> Overview to check that.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hey
Why is my review not showing in my profile

Hi Antony,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies and check your profile again. If you`re still unable to view your feedback, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths