🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am New
Page options
msyedsamad
Community Member

I am New

Hi all,

I join upwork 1 month ago i done 3 fixed price job and 4 hourly job now rising talet can you see my profile and suggest me things so i can get big projects : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e0e5a4ce49de09ce

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Martina P wrote:

Don't set your previous jobs to private. Clients may want so see who you worked for in the past, and if the jobs are legit. 

Freelancers can not set their jobs to private.

@Syed A wrote:

I join upwork 1 month ago i done 3 fixed price job and 4 hourly job now rising talet can you see my profile and suggest me things so i can get big projects

Your chances of getting big projects when all you have is a bunch of miniscule jobs, all weirdly "invite only" are slim. It looks like they were not real  jobs...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cjyoung20
Community Member

What's ur job here? I'm new too

shopify and wordpress

I am a Graphics Designer.

I love to design Pattern Design, Packaging design, Packet Design,Covers design, Product Packaging.

I love also to design Info Graphics.

Whats about you?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Syed A wrote:

Hi all,

I join upwork 1 month ago i done 3 fixed price job and 4 hourly job now rising talet can you see my profile and suggest me things so i can get big projects : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e0e5a4ce49de09ce

Thanks in advance

Don't set your previous jobs to private. Clients may want so see who you worked for in the past, and if the jobs are legit. 

@Martina P wrote:

Freelancers can not set their jobs to private.

@Syed A wrote:

I join upwork 1 month ago i done 3 fixed price job and 4 hourly job now rising talet can you see my profile and suggest me things so i can get big projects

Your chances of getting big projects when all you have is a bunch of miniscule jobs, all weirdly "invite only" are slim. It looks like they were not real  jobs...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths