🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am enable to create support ticket
Page options
ankush_appsoft
Community Member

I am enable to create support ticket

Please help me how i can create new support ticket i tried so many times only see the existing request no option to add a new ticket?

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankush,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

HI
I want to get help from suppot and want to create new support ticket. thee is not any option in support to create new ticket.

can some one help me on this.

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please share more information about your concern? So that we could assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I sent a withdraw request on 17  september and still did not received payment in my bank account.

normaly when ever i made any withdraw request it takes only less then 24 hours and payment transfered to my accoun. but this time i did not receive yet and there is no information from upwork about this.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully initiated on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

~ Bojan
Upwork

ok i am going to contact with bank because my bank did not take too much time on any transaction from upwork before. its happening first time now.

HI

I cantacted to my bank whom account i have added into upwork profile. They said that they always receive payments via another bank channel who sent all the payments to my bank whenever i tranfer. from 17 they did not receive any payment request. so please trace my payments and let me know the issue.

Hi Muhammad,

We understand that receiving your earnings the soonest is very important. Unfortunately, we aren't able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don't see the funds on your account by the beginning of the next week.

~ Nikola
Upwork

OK Sure i will let you know if i did not receive payments after that days

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths