🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am new on upwork and last week i made an ea...
Page options
junaidahmad786
Community Member

I am new on upwork and last week i made an earning of $13.33 on a fixed contract , i want to know ho

I am new on upwork and last week i made an earning of $13.33 on a fixed contract , i want to know how can i get piad against it in a fixed contract ? as i did not setup the banking info? or it is due to the fixed conract or did that money got paid to upwork and they are holding up because i did not enter my banking info? or if that money is not with upwork then how can i send an invoice?

Please expedite

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Junaid, 

On your Overview page (Reports > Overview) you will see how payments are processed on your contracts. In order to understand how payments are processed on Upwork, I would recommend that you read up on this help article to know more about the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Please also read up on the link that Preston shared for more information on how you can withdraw your earnings from your Upwork account.  

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

The client pays Upwork.

Upwork pays you.

You don't send an invoice.

The money is in your Upwork account.

You need to withdraw it to a financial account.

As described here:

Options for Getting Paid

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Junaid, 

On your Overview page (Reports > Overview) you will see how payments are processed on your contracts. In order to understand how payments are processed on Upwork, I would recommend that you read up on this help article to know more about the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Please also read up on the link that Preston shared for more information on how you can withdraw your earnings from your Upwork account.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths