🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am new to Upwork and i would love it if som...
Page options
imtishaal
Community Member

I am new to Upwork and i would love it if someone can help me Improve my profile

I have been following this platform for so long and i have seen a lot of success stories which inspires me to get on the platform so here i am. I would love it someone can help me making a strong profile.

6 REPLIES 6
robin_hyman
Community Member

Do you only do logo design or is this just your specialty?  You won't succeed if this is the only service you offer.  Clients want much more so offer it if you can.  Check out top rated freelancer profiles in your field.  Make sure you don't copy their profiles or you will be suspended but see how they market themselves. 

Remember the first 2 lines are what a client sees when they do a search so make sure they stick out.  Good luck!

I design a lot of stuff like web UI, mobile UI, posters, banners, packaging, business cards and still storyboarding. Logo design is my top skill though

You need to add those skills.  Beef up your profile and show clients you're more than just a logo designer.  It will also help when looking for ongoing work. 

Sure will add that. Anything else about the description and overall profile?

Review top rated freelancers who specialize in graphic design. 

I did check and made some amendments in my profile to look it better. Thank a lot for your help 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths