🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am not getting the small two amounts.
Page options
0a6a63b8
Community Member

I am not getting the small two amounts.

Hello, I can not see the two small amounts to verify my payment method. I have paid by my debit card.

Please help me to verify my small two amounts. I have attached my screenshot of my bank accounts statements. please tell me the small two amounts.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jessica,

Billing statements sometimes update with a delay. If you still can't see the verification charges, please contact your bank and they should be able to share their details, which you can enter and verify your card.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

You did not check my screenshot. Please check there are 4debit amount and 1 credit amount. I can not get that which amount should I fill to verify or what are those two small payments ?

Hi Jessica,

Please use the two most recent charges and you should be able to verify your billing method.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Please find attachment

what two amounts should i put to verify my bank account. I tried muliple numbers but it keep saying that its not the right amount. After several time it gave me the message that i have reached the max number of trials so contact customer support now.

This is really poor service.

Can someone help me here.

Umang

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Umang.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your bank account verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths