cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving the verification email and hence cannot set up my profile

Highlighted
Bhargav D Member Since: May 9, 2019
1 of 9

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

Untitled
Bhargav D Member Since: May 9, 2019
3 of 9

Yes i recieved it now thank you!!!

Jennifer M Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
4 of 9

I am also not receiving my verification email. It is not in my spam or junk folders. The site is glitching (not sure if it's because I'm not verified) amd I cannot access any support!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 9

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dave C Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
6 of 9

I have tried several times and I am not receiving any of the verification emails, but I am receiving the marketing emails to the correct address. Nothing is going to spam and nothing is being blocked. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Dave, 

The team has just resent the email with the subject "To get started on Upwork, verify your email address." Kindly check your inbox, and spam folder, and come back to this thread if the email is still not in your inbox at this time.

-Avery
Untitled
Dave C Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
8 of 9
I can assure you that this is my email. I have not received a single request to verify this email and it is not going to my spam or being blocked.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Dave, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you directly with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS