🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am not receiving the verification email...
Page options
bhargav-s-desai
Community Member

I am not receiving the verification email and hence cannot set up my profile

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

123 REPLIES 123

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your email. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran

Still I didn't receive the verification email from Upwork even after completing my whole profile. Without verification I can not start my work. Could you please help me with it?

Hi Goutam,

I have checked your account and it looks like it doesn't need to be verified just yet. Please note that you will not be able to initiate the identity verification yourself and it cannot be requested. If the team finds the need for you to do it, you will receive an email detailing the instructions on how to complete your verification. However, you can start applying for jobs and there should not be any problem. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bf73f76e
Community Member

Hi, 

This is also my problem. I could not receive a confirmation email since last night. I tried again today but I don't see any emails from Upwork even in the spam/junk folder. Please help. Thanks!

Hi Gladys,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Please do you check also , i can't received verification email 
Thank You 

Please anyone help me to fix this problem , i can't received verification email 
Thanks

Check your spam list folder in Gmail

Hi Noriaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your email address. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Dear Goran,

I´m also not getting my verification email after trying everything for the past 2 hours.

Sincerely Joseph P

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Same issue , help me resolve it please. 

Hello Ammar,

Thanks for reaching out. We've escalated your saw your post via a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm having the same issue. I haven't receive any verification until now. I already check my junk folder and spam filter too. I also have reach my email limit so i need to try it over again in about one hour. Plase help me to proceed.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f992261a
Community Member

Hi,

I still haven't received any verification email. Can you help me?

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your message. Could you please check the Junk/Spam folder on your registered email address to confirm if the verification mail was auto-forwarded to those folders? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I already check my junk folder and spam filter but it's still empty. I also have reach my email limit to resend verification so i need to try it over again in about one hour. Plase help me to proceed.

Hi Michelle,

It's likely that the verification email was bouncing and not being delivered to you. I've requested for the email to be resent to you. Would you please confirm if you've received it now?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Goran, I am facing same issue too, can you please help me my mail id is

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Mohit,

It seems like you've already completed the email verification. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues on your end. We're here to help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also facing same issue. I am not getting verification email

Hi Narendra,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
85c8015a
Community Member

I have tried several times and I am not receiving any of the verification emails, but I am receiving the marketing emails to the correct address. Nothing is going to spam and nothing is being blocked. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dave, 

The team has just resent the email with the subject "To get started on Upwork, verify your email address." Kindly check your inbox, and spam folder, and come back to this thread if the email is still not in your inbox at this time.

~ Avery
Upwork
85c8015a
Community Member

I can assure you that this is my email. I have not received a single request to verify this email and it is not going to my spam or being blocked.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dave, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you directly with your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
51e75185
Community Member

Hi,

I am not receiving the verification email. I have been trying many times today. I have checked the junk folder. I have received a marketing email from upwork, but not the verification email. Also, the site seems to be glitching as the help center page goes away after about 1-2 seconds and I can not chat for help.

I'd love some help,

Thanks

Hi Emily, 

Could you please retry verifying your email? Please let us know if you are still unable to receive the verification email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey, I am also didn't receive my verification email. I have already checked and it is not in my spam or junk folders. I resent it already 5 or 6 times and nothing.

Hi Mariia,

Could you please try sending the verification email one more time? Let us know here if the issue persists.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
zeesheework
Community Member

I have tried a lot of time but I am not receiving a verification email. It’s not in junk or spam either

Hi Zeeshan,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Zeeshan, 

We apologize for the delay. It looks like your email address is now updated. If you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team here, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
rushi1611
Community Member

Same problem I am facing. Can you tell me how it was solved?  

Hi Rushi,

Please try to resend the verification email now and don't forget to check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
thethirdeyeclub
Community Member

I am not receiving the confirmation mail despite resending it too many times.
Can somebody resolve the issue please

Hi Akshay,

Just to confirm, did you checked your junk and spam folders? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I cannot see my verification email even after resending so many times. I have checked my spam and junk folders but it's not there. Please can somebody help me?

Hi Ifreke,

Could you please try resending the email one more time? Let me know if you still don't receive the email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths