🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am not receiving the verification email...
Page options
bhargav-s-desai
Community Member

I am not receiving the verification email and hence cannot set up my profile

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

123 REPLIES 123
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes i recieved it now thank you!!!

I am also not receiving my verification email. It is not in my spam or junk folders. The site is glitching (not sure if it's because I'm not verified) amd I cannot access any support!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c537045
Community Member

Hi can someone please help?

I am not recieving the verification email what should i do?

Hi Ivanne,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi if you could do the same for me please. I'm trying to set up an account but not getting any verification email 

b2b540c8
Community Member

hi im also not recieving my verification email

Hi Yamin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
229b46cb
Community Member

Hello, i'm having the same problem. I'm blocked from sending more verification emails 

Hi Fadil,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

hi, i am not receiving verification email from upwork. I have signed up. Please help.

Hi Ahmed,

I checked and it seems that the email for the verification was already sent successfully to your email account. Please check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email went there.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks! It's solved.

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

Hi Mohammad,

I checked your account and it looks like the email address currently on file is verified. Are you trying to update your email address? If so, could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with the email address you're trying to add?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
20845c94
Community Member

Hi. I'm having the same problem. My email address is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I've tried many times to receive a verification email after it keeps saying "we just sent a verification email". I've checked my junk folder and I've checked my "other" folder and still got nothing. Please help me.

Hi Darron,

It looks like you were able to verify your email address! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork

I am facing same problem too. I registered my Upwork account with  **Edited for Community Guidelines** but have not yet received the verification e-mail even after waiting for hours and checking the spam box after trying multiple times "resend verification e-mail" option. What can I do now?

Hi Syed,

I checked and it seems that the email for the verification was already sent successfully to your email account. Please check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email went there.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3c537045
Community Member

Hi Nikola S

I've been struggling for to days just to get an verification email and i'm still not getting it.

Can you please help me?

Hi, I'm not getting any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Could you please help? Thanks

Hi Kelvin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Get verification link once but not verfied the account. Now it's stuck on verify screen and resend is nor working. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Same question here.

I am not receiving the verification email. I have been trying many times today. I have checked the junk folder.  Please help, thank you 

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I also created an Upwork account, it's over 24 hours now and I can logging since I have not received a verification mail even after countless resends... Kindly help me.

Regards.

Paul from Kenya

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you do much for your timely response... looking forward to getting assisted.. in case one wants to reach me they can do that on **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hello, I have the exact same problem. nothing in my junk folder as well. Can a representative please contact me?

Hi Theodoros,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran V

I'm creating a Upwork acount right now but i'm not receving any verification email.

Can you please help?

Hi Ivanne,

We're here to help! Could you please check your junk/spam folder in case the email was sent there?

~Andrea
Upwork
3c537045
Community Member

I got the email but when i try to verify it, it says that the verify token has expired

Hi Ivanne,

It sounds like a new email needs to be generated then. Could you please try sending a new one from your account? 

~Andrea
Upwork
3c537045
Community Member

Okay i just sent a new email

3c537045
Community Member

But again i didn't get any email.

I am also not getting the verification emails pls help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths