🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am signed up and verified but cannot ge...
Page options
jen_pobiak
Community Member

I am signed up and verified but cannot get text to my MEX cell phone will not allow

Hello. I am signed up and verified, I've written my bio and uploaded my resume and work info but when I try to enter my cell phone to recieve verification text it will not allow becasue my cell phone is a Mexican cell phone. I am a U.S.citizen, and split my time between my home address in the U.S and my address in Mexico. I am not recieving the texts on my cell. I tried to change my address to Mexico but the system will not allow it, but I prefer to use my U.S. address. I cannot receive a text code to my Ooma VoIP.  What to do? Thank you for your help! 

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Jennifer P wrote:

Hello. I am signed up and verified, I've written my bio and uploaded my resume and work info but when I try to enter my cell phone to recieve verification text it will not allow becasue my cell phone is a Mexican cell phone. I am a U.S.citizen, and split my time between my home address in the U.S and my address in Mexico.

If you are physically located in Mexico your profile has to reflect just that.

JoanneP

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you directly in verifying your phone number, thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne. I replied to them, but so far no return reply. Is the help desk closed over the weekend? I will try to communicate again on Monday. Thank you  

Hi Jennifer,

I will follow-up with the team and you will be updated directly on your open ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths