🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am still not getting hired. Can someone...
Page options
abuzarwalayat
Community Member

I am still not getting hired. Can someone check my profile and why I am not getting hired?

I am new to upwork. Its been a month i am not getting hired despite of submitting proposals to more than 10 jobs. Please guide me through to improve my chances of getting hired. It could be any tips or tricks to get more appealing to clients. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your profile looks good to me and I can see that you've already successfully completed two jobs in September; that's pretty impressive for someone who's new. Perhaps you should try raising your hourly rate? Personally, I would hesitate to hire an accountant who only charges $5/hour.

Thank you so much for your kind response. Can you please further elaborate according to my skills set and professional education what should be an optimal per hour rate I should be adopting?

Abuzar W wrote:
Thank you so much for your kind response. Can you please further elaborate according to my skills set and professional education what should be an optimal per hour rate I should be adopting?

Perhaps you should review profiles of freelancers who do your same work and see for yourself what prices they are handling.
Luck.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths