🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am trapped in the Upwork create profile...
Page options
karamcdougall
Community Member

I am trapped in the Upwork create profile section

I am trying to create a profile and cannot get past the 'Create Profile" section.

I have tried clearing caches, clearing cookies, restarting browers and using incognito windows in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I have also tried it on my mobile device. I am stuck.

I also tried making a new account and the same thing happened. This is the only option I have for moving on. I click this button and all that happens is that the page refreshes. Please help me

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.38.03 pm.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kara,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kara,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for solving it so quickly. I appreciate your help

i cannot clicked the photo button as well as the education. i cannot proceed in creating my profile

Hi Fel Hershey,

Can you please try a different browser and see if that helps? If you are still experiencing issues using another browser, please let us know, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there!

I have exactly the same issue as Kara. I submitted my profile, but nothing happens, just refreshing the page.

Could you help me?

thanks a lot!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabor,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted and you already selected a membership plan.

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
webgabor
Community Member

Thanks, clearing cache helped!

Same happening with me. Please help

Hi Farhan,

I would recommend to use a computer to complete your application. If you're already using one, please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
eb3d5c2e
Community Member

Hello. I still have the same issue, I have cleared my cache and tried a new browser, I am trapped in the upwork create profile. Please help.

Hi Amina,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with this. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
757ded58
Community Member

I'm having the same issue i have tried different browsers clearing cache and so on.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
754cace8
Community Member

I also have this issue. I have tried to use another browsers and clean the the cache. It did not work.

Hello Harry, 

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and the agent assigned to your ticket has already replied back to you. You can access your support tickets here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
df786e22
Community Member

I also have this issue. I have tried to use another browser and clear the cache.it did not work.

Hi Kaynat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

Additionally, we’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths