🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am trying to get account approval since alm...
Page options
malhar_m
Community Member

I am trying to get account approval since almost 3 months for my agency.

I own an agency with and I have many clients who wants to work with me but unfortunately I am not able to get approval for my employees account on upwork. Please help me to get this recover as I am in need of more working hours for my company.

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Malhar, 

I checked and saw that our team has notified you already that your account is now active. You may now log in to your account and check. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
malhar_m
Community Member

My account is active but unfortunately my team members account is not getting active and because of that I am not able to get new projects, As I have potential for same. I already 3 clients who wants to work with me for full time but as my account is already having projects i am not able to make it up.

So can you please help me to build up agency account so get more projects.

Thank you,
Malhar.

Hi Malhar,

I checked and saw that you already created an agency profile. To learn more, please check out the help articles share on here. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
malhar_m
Community Member

I think you are not getting me. I have agency account and members in it as well. But there account it getting active. I want solution for that.

I mean to say their account is not getting active.

Hi Malhar,

Every profile created undergoes the review process. If they were unable to get their profiles approved, they can edit it and resubmit again for approval. They will also receive a notification from the team with what needs to be done if in case there's something that needs edited on the profile. If we find that our marketplace doesn't have opportunities for them based on their combination of skills and experience, their application to join Upwork won't be accepted. Please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths