🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I am unable to submit the proposals.
Page options
upwork-sukhkaur
Community Member

I am unable to submit the proposals.

Hi All Community Members,
I hope you all are doing well!

I am new on upwork and unable to submit the proposals. I am working on 2 projects, which are going great, but for more work I can't submit proposals. It is saying this "Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed."

Above message is appearing from 2-3 weeks. I had already submitted my documents. Kindly help Please.

Looking Forward to you!
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sukhwinder,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't finished our verification process. Please refer to the instructions our team has shared regarding your ID on your ticket 22664877. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thanks for your revert.

I have sent all the documents again via email. Kindly check and let me know. I really appericiate if you can send me video call link so that I can show you all my documents live.

Thanks

Hi Sukhwinder,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your new ticket and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths