🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am using this platform from a long time but...
Page options
mhamza1
Community Member

I am using this platform from a long time but yet didn't got a single $ job, Its hard to survive.

Hi Everony,

Its Muhammad Hamza over here directed to you all listners.

I want to get help from you all pro and best sellers on this platform, that how do i get my first job on upwork. Here is attached my Profile link please have a look on an suggest me changes if needs in my profile. links are attached below.

i have applied for jobs several times but didn't get a single reply from buyers.

I am really much effected through COVID19 and its being hard to survive. I have to make sure to participate in my home expandature and my educational Fee Etc. 

I don't want to be burden over to my family anymore because i am over 24. I did 5 projects on fiverr and got good reviews but after that time i didn't got a single message from buyers too.  

Here is my profile Public View Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014e88adae61e576c6?viewMode=1

here is my user ID: mhamza1

here is attached my Full stack web development profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014e88adae61e576c6?viewMode=1&s=1110580755107926016

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. As you are new to Upwork, you might want to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Nikola
Upwork
mhamza1
Community Member

Hi  Nikola,

I really appriciate your response are for a kind deed to help me out. And appriciations for understanding my situation.

Regards, 

Muhammad Hamza

@NikolaS wrote:
Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you are having. As you are new to Upwork, you might want to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

I hope this helps and good luck!

goldenmerc
Community Member

Remember it's all about how many people see your profile, so the more you apply, the more chance you have of landing a job. - Good luck!

filezsitenew
Community Member

Hi Muhammad, 

Nice picture!. 

My suggestion is try to improve your title and description, it need more work, remember to use Caps where needed. For examples, change:

software development, Web Development, Electronics,

To +10years Software & Website Developer with experience in Electronics.

Also, I would try with a lower price per hour, it is high for a beginner.

Good luck!

Hi Paola D,

thanks for your complement.

k. i will change description of mine and follow your suggestion for better response.

i want to get some work to make sure to fulfil my university Fee.

Paola D wrote:

Hi Muhammad, 

Nice picture!. 

My suggestion is try to improve your title and description, it need more work, remember to use Caps where needed. For examples, change:

software development, Web Development, Electronics,

To +10years Software & Website Developer with experience in Electronics.

Also, I would try with a lower price per hour, it is high for a beginner.

Good luck!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You can't have a team and you can't have your brother doing your work unless you have an agency that has freelancers with approved upwork profiles. Better take that wording out real quick. (Plus do all of your own work yourself)

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your complements.

Muhammad H wrote:

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your complements.

Ummm.... sure. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths