🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can not chat with customer support in o...
Page options
frederick-brown
Community Member

I can not chat with customer support in order to 'video verify'

I can not chat with customer support in order to 'video verify'. I have clicked the link from the email but I am taken to the helpcenter with not chat option in site.

I then reviced an meail 5 minutes afterwards saying I was in a chat, but none has appeared for me

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Frederick,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and try to connect with our team. If your still experiencing issues on your end comment on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

I need help. I am new on Upwork. I also could not get a response from a customer suport.  My first client is going to cancel the contract. (He said that my 3D modelling in my portfolio and attachments in my job aplication isn't photorealistic enough. He could see it before he hired me.)It is fixed price job (entry-level). We have contract on milestone. What is the usual procedure for this? What I have to do? What are the consequences for me, negative reviews?

Hi Ivana,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulties with your contract. It looks like you've already done some work for the client however they now want to cancel the contract like you said. Since funds have been funded in escrow, if the client ends the contract then a refund (of the escrowed funds) will be generated and you'll be asked to approve the refund of these funds back to the client or dispute it. Here is more information about what happens in the event that you dispute this. The client will also have the opportunity to leave feedback and you'll be able to leave feedback for the client as well.

~Nina

This was my first job. Thank you! 

Best regards!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths