🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can not join the Upwork Power Webinar: Prof...
Page options
kajazmaja
Community Member

I can not join the Upwork Power Webinar: Profile Makeover

Hello, 

Please help me if you can.
Unfortunately, I can not join the Upwork Power Webinar: Profile Makeover, which is scheduled for today at noon with **Edited for Community Guidelines**, and I'm very worried about it. 
I clicked on to join a webinar at a certain time (as it was written in e-mails reminder) when it was needed and it was not possible to open the ambasador's screen.
It says to me in the top corner in the orange window: I can not connect to a webinar, please check your internet connection, and at the center the cursor turns and writes Waiting to view **Edited for Community Guidelines** screen.
My internet connection is strong, I checked before connecting through application from the mail: Check system requirements and got the information that everything is good and that I can join the webinar.
I really do not know where the problem is. Please help me, I would like to join this webinar, because I think it would be important for me to improve my profile and skills.

I attached a screenshot of the screen when I want to connect to the webinar, as well as a photo of verified system details.

In this moment this page has changed and now writes Upwork Power Webinar: Profile Makeover,
Waiting for Upwork Team to start the webinar. I attached a screenshot.

Thank you in advance, Katarina
1 REPLY 1
reserpa
Community Member

Hi, it seems that it's the same webinar: https://vimeo.com/386352406

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths