🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can not log hours and the contract is n...
Page options
52bf3193
Community Member

I can not log hours and the contract is not showing in the options

Hello. 

I've been trying to log hours for this new contract I've got just today. But I'm not being able to find the contract I need to work on (from the Upwork time tracker). I searched for it in the search box but it's still not showing. I've worked on hourly contracts before but I haven't faced this. Please let me know what can I do in this situation? Can anyone fix this? Please see attached png file. The contract I need to work on is named "PowerPoint Presentation"

Thank you for your time!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello Nikola. Thank you for the response. Yeah, I noticed it later that the contract date is set to 3rd May. 

Thank you. Appreciate your time!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Anika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The contract you're referring to is still not active so this is why you're seeing it in your Desktop App. You can find more information about the Start Date for the contract on the Terms & Settings tab. Once your contract is active you should be able to select it in your Desktop App and track time. 

If the issue persists after the contract starts let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello Nikola. Thank you for the response. Yeah, I noticed it later that the contract date is set to 3rd May. 

Thank you. Appreciate your time!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths