🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't Submit Proposals
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217

Hi Angelica,

Yes, our team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

May I ask what is happening? I am getting a message: You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kristin Pretty, 

This is a known issue and the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

My profile gets approved and i got following mail today

"Your profile has been published — now it’s time to find and apply to jobs that suit your skills. These three tips can help you land your first big gig:"

And still i can not send proposal to client i am getting following error

"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Any one has idea about it.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxanna, and Chintan, 

I'll forward your account information to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you both with this issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi everyone I'm just on up work i have been approved but in trying to send my proposal ut there is this message on top of my page that

You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

how can I solve this issue?

thanks for help

I recently got my profile approved and was able to submit a proposal a few weeks ago. However I'm looking over available jobs now (a few weeks after my first proposal) and I'm seeing a line above the description stating that I'm currently unable to submit proposals.

My browser is set to automatically clear cache and cookies upon exiting, so I don't think it's an issue with that (plus I've tried it in a different browser as well). I've also double checked and ensured that my real name is being used on the profile.

Any suggestions or advice on how I can get past this would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Omid, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue. Our team is now working to resolve this. We'll have the team update you directly via tickets with more information. 

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

Hello, my profile had been approved but I can't submitt any proposals yet, I have 60 connects but can't submitt any, I also already chose my membership plan but still no avail, can you all help me out please?

Hi James Lee,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly about the issue and provide more details.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Dear Valeria, I am having the same problem. Do you have any recommendation about what I do? 🙂

Thank you so much for your help 🙂

Hi Stellamaris,

I'm sorry about your experience! Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Bojan, 

I hope you are having a good weekend. I tried that but it did not work.  What could I do?

Thank you so much in advance for your help  🙂 

Hugs 

Stellamaris

Hi Stellamaris,

Can you please send a screenshot of the error that you encountered via private message? Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Same thing happening to me!  My profile has been accepted but the submit proposal button is disabled.

Hi Elizabeth,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with the issue.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I am having this same issue. 

How do I make my profile ready so I can put proposals in?

crsmtn
Community Member

Hi, 

My profile is under review for more than 24 hours. Please advise on what to do. 

Thank you. 

Hi Maricris, Ashley, Cody, Kerry and Richard,

We'll have somebody help you directly with your account status.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
aford514
Community Member

can I have someone check mine as well I am having the same issue. I actually got the approval via email but the ! with the "under review" is still showing so I can't submit proposals. 

aghpl
Community Member

Hello,

I'm unable to submit any proposal.

The error states to make changes in my profile but doesn't state what changes.

Reques your help in this regard. 

Thanks

SM

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shirkant,

Our team has reached out to you with more details about this via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any questions about this feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
hemag07
Community Member

When I click on any job a notice at the top says: Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

I've already created a profile and submitted for review. When I logged in today I saw a notice that said Welcome to UpWork so I assumed my profile was approved but I'm still unable to apply to anything. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to add more to my profile? It's pretty bare bones right now. Really confused at this point.

I have the same problem... I have filled in all the information, sent several proposals but I can't do it anymore. The message says "Your profile is still in draft form..."

I'm having the exact same issue with my profile being in draft mode.

I also cannot add my Twitter contact information... the message says "this almost never happens, click here for support". I clicked the link, and found nothing useful.

Also, it's nearly impossible to crop/re-size images to make them fit perfectly in the Portfolio section. I am a book author, so my cover images tend to be rectangular, not square.

I've been a member of Upwork for approximately 24 hours, and I've already encountered more errors and technical glitches than I have on other similar sites... maybe you guys can post a job listing on Upwork and find somebody to fix it?

Sorry for the snark, but I am incredibly frustrated.

I have a strange notification : "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

Because of that, I can't send a proposal bid to the jobs.

What can I do?

Hi Hemwattie, Tatiana, Alexander and Marlin,

We currently have issues with the approval process for new profiles and will reach out to you directly with more information.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I get the following error: 

Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

I have the same issue. My account is apporved buy I am still unable to submit my proposals.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Submit Proposal button is disabled and it shows the following text

Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

hrherve
Community Member

My profile is approved since yesterday. I've summit today 8 proposals. Since 2 hours it's impossible to summit proposal. I've this message: " Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."What have to do?

I can confirm that the same issue is happening to me, but it didn't happen this morning.

Sorry for attaching to this thread.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Herve, 

We currently have issues with the approval process for new profiles and One of our team representative will reach out to you shortly. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Untitled

I can not submit the proposal.

Notification says "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

My profile has already been approved 1 week ago.

What do I have to do?

My profile is in Draft mode and there is an option to click on "Create New Profile" and whenever I click on the button, then it redirects me back to the homepage. I would like to know how I can get back to a normal profile, I also want to know how to raise a ticket or content Upwork Help Support. 

Hello Aaqib, 

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser. If the same issue occurs, feel free to reach out to us here at any time. 

Thank you.

Untitled

Hi Everyone,

My profile has been accepted, but I cannot apply for jobs. Submit Proposal button is grayed out and message appears "You cannot submit proposals...". Can anyone please help me out here?

Thanks & Regards,

Sheharyar

Hi Mirza,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An,

The issue has been resolved. Thank you for the amazing support, fast and quick.

Regards,

Mirza Sheharyar Baig

I am not able to submit proposal .Button is not working.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths