cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Highlighted
Tanzilla S Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
1 of 180

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 180

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christian C Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
3 of 180

I'm having the same issue.  Please let me know when you can take a look at my account. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 180

Hi Christian, 

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Matt W Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
5 of 180

I'm having the same problem as well.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 180

Hi Matt,

I tried replicating your concern and it looks like your profile is still under review. Profile reviews may take 24 hours to process. As soon as it has been processed, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account regarding the status of your profile approval. Once approved, you can start sending proposals.

-Joanne
Untitled
Windy M Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
7 of 180
I'm having the same issue. Please let me know when you can take a look at my account.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 180

Hi Windy,

It looks like you were being requested to verify your identity through the video-chat verification process through this support ticket. Please refer to the support ticket for more information  on how you can complete your verification.  

-Avery
Untitled
Alexandru C Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
9 of 180

Hi,

My profile was accepted, but every job post has the "Submit a proposal" button greyed out. Also, I see this error on every job page: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Thank you,

Alex

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 180

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Your profile has been approved and you can now submit your proposals. Please check out this thread, and these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled