🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Approved, Still Can't Apply For Work
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217

Hello marie,

Thank You!! Yes, all are now working properly!!! That's great!!!

Hey Bojan, Can you help me here. 

I'm  a business manager for an agency, and for the last one day the Submit a proposal button is disabled  from the agency account, 

and on my own profile, everything is good. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This problem has occurred a day ago , please check the screenshot

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mharamy
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same problem. 

Hi Maher,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the same issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists. You could also include screenshots and provide information such as the browser that you're using and OS for us to include them in our report.

~ AJ
Upwork
piwanickij
Community Member

After my profile was initially denied, I went back and refined my information and was just notified I was approved. However, on Upwork I am still unable to apply for jobs. What am I doing wrong here?

Same here! My profile was approved and I was able to apply for work before. Now I am unable to apply and I'm asked to visit the page in help where they explain about why the profile may get rejected.

James and Rahul,

Sorry about the inconvenience. It appears we have an issue with some new profiles being fully accepted to the marketplace. We'll have the team update you directly via tickets with more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hey Mary I am having the same issue with applying for proposals

Hello David, 

I just checked your account and I can see that our team representative reached out to you regarding your account. Please check your email inbox or check it directly here for more information. 

Thank you.

Untitled

I have received two emails confirming that my account application has been approved and I am ready to submit proposals. However, I can only submit proposals on the mobile app and the site still gives me the error stating that I cannot submit at this time. It has been over 24 hours and I have not received any other emails. A friend of mine tried to search for me and said she couldn't find me so it must not be live yet even though I received an email specifically stating 'Your profile is now live!'. Please help. 

Hello,

I can't submit a proposal from my web browser. It says : You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

But I can submit from my smartphone. How can it be fixed so I can submit from my web browser too? (I'm using Chrome and Safari and both have the same message)

Thank you.

Hi 

I am unable to submit proposals today, although I could easily submit proposals till yesterday. I have sufficient Connects left. I am using my real name also. I am getting the following message:

"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help center for more information."

I haven't received any email regarding this. Kindly help me out as I would really like to get started on Upwork and be a regular worker.

Thank you

Hi Amber,

I am sorry you are having troubles submitting proposals for jobs. It seems to be an individual issue. Please contact Customer Support so they can assist you with your personal profile.

For guidelines about contacting Customer Support, Click Here

~~~Solayman

Hi Amber,

I apologize for the trouble. I checked and I can confirm that your account is active. Please log in and check again. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi everyone I'm just on up work i have been approved but in trying to send my proposal ut there is this message on top of my page that

You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

how can I solve this issue?

thanks for help

Hi Mustafa,

We'll have one of our agents update you directly about this issue.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi there,

I am able to submit proposals via the Upwork mobile APP but when I try to access the same job via the desktop, I get the message "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." and the 'Submit a proposal' button is greyed out.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks! 

Nicole 

Hi Nicole,

I've merged your post with this thread where other freelancers experiencing this same issue posted. It's a known issue and our engineers are working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

I'm new on Upwork, my profile just got approved, I got the confirmation email and my profile also confirms this, but when I try to apply for a job the "Submit a Proposal" button is still greyed out and at the top of the page it says "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Can you help me with this please?

Stan.

My profile is 100% complete and  My Upworke Profile was accepted, but today morning I saw this Message "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." . could you please tell me what I have to do Now . regards jabed mahmud  

Hi Jabed,

I am sorry you are having troubles submitting proposals for jobs. It seems to be an individual issue. Please contact Customer Support, so they can assist you with your personal profile.

For guidelines about contacting Customer Support, Click Here

~~~Solayman

There is No Way to Contact With Them. Support Page Refer me to community discussion Page. Please See the Attachment 

Don't you see 'Email Now' option after 'Step4'?

Answer.png

Dear Md Solayman K ,

Thank you Very Much For You Reply . But i didn't See any Email Now Button on "How do you Like to contact us ? "  light box page .

regards 

jabed mahmud 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jabed,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused. Your account is now accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
javmah
Community Member

Dear Bojan S .
Thank you for your reply , But My Problem is Not Solved . Please see the attached Screenshot.

Hi Jabed,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
krj001
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Can you please help me also.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kay,

One of our team members have reached out to you via this support ticket, please follow up on that ticket and post any additional questions directly on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
stan-n
Community Member

Hi,

I still haven't recieved a response about not being able to submit proposals on the desktop app but works fine on the mobile app. I tried to contact Upwork directly but the help page just sent me back to the forums with no option to email directly.

Thanks,

Stan.

iqueue42
Community Member

I am unable to submit proposals even though my profile was approved. The "submit proposal" button is grayed out and a link above sends me to a page about unapproved profiles. My profile was declined once before, but now it's approved and should be operational.

Hi, it won't let me submit a proposal without making changes to my profile. Yet there is nothing to change in my profile. Please help!

Alenksandar and Tristan,

We'll have somebody reach out to you about this issue and assist with it.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

My account was approved, however, I keep getting this message on every job I look at: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

I've tried looking at other people's posts about this an none of them were helpful.  If anyone knows why this is happening your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Hello Upwork Community!

Thank you in advance for helping me figure out the issue. I am brand new to UpWork and was just approved last night. I received my approval email and my account says that it is good to go but when I got to submit a proposal on any jobs all of them have a greyed out "Submit Proposal" button and a banner at the top that says "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." Does anyone know how to fix this? Any idea on what I can do to allow me to submit proposals? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stan, Shelby, and Allie, 

I apologise for the delay in our reply. I've asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you for more information about the issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there Upwork community!

I am new to the platform and after my profile was approved, I went to go submit a proposal but I get an error message saying that I cannot submit proposals at this time, and then a link to the 'profile not approved' help page. Any idea what's going on?

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist further.

~ Bojan
Upwork
angierug
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Is there anyway to escalate mine as well please?

Thanks in advance

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths