🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to submit purposal
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217

Hi Anish,

Welcome to Upwork Community. Before submitting the proposal you need to approve your profile. I saw your profile and it really nice. Please give some relevant test. You didn't give any test yet.

Have a good luck!

Joynul

Check this mail screenshot

Hi Anish,

Please refer to my post above that your account has been already approved.
Keep in mind that spamming our Community is a violation of our Community Guidelines as well. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran !

Sorry if you feel like i am spamming But i am not able to submit proposal.Button is not working.Kindly have a look on Screenshot.

Hi Anish,

Thank you for reporting this, our team will reach out to you shortly via ticket and assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,I cannot submit a proposal.A button is grey.In addition,I cannot send emails.Please ,check my account as soon as possible.

Hi Catherine,

In your case, you're being asked to undergo the verification process. Please refer to the email notification you have received from our team for more information here

~ Riri

Hi Anish,

Congratulations, your profile is now accepted on Upwork.

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.
Also be sure to check out our online course for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I have been approved but in trying to send my proposal there is this message on top of my page stating that "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

how can I solve this issue?

thanks for help

Hi Christian,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this, if you have any questions feel free to respond back on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have been approved but why i still can't send proposals.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jerome,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
binachapra
Community Member

why can't I submit proposal ? Submit button showing grew and unclikable during submitting any job of submit button. Please help me

Hi guys, 

My profile was recently approved & I have also just finished my first job on Upwork, but now that I'm looking to submit for another job, it won't let me on the PC. The submit proposal button is grayed out, and I get a notification saying I can't submit proposals at this time. The help page it links to indicates my account hasn't been approved to begin with, or that it is under re-review. However, I haven't received any emails from staff, and no requests via the website. In spite of this, I can still submit proposals via the mobile. Please help!

Hi Bina and Zoe,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you at the moment. We do have an active incident with this at the moment and our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Our team will also reach out directly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,Whenever I tried to bid, I get this error.

services.odesk.com’s server IP address could not be found.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINPlease assist.

Hello,

I recently joined upwork and have been accepted. For some reason, I can't apply to any jobs and get the following error message. "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Does anyone have advice on how to solve this? Thanks!

My account has been suspended or deactivated i think. 

Why am i able for 1 week to apply to jobs, and suddenly not?

I am told to check my email, but i haven't recieved anything - what do i do?

Upwork just tells me that: You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

Hi Jason, Shane and Rasmus, 

I have already escalated your issues to our team and our team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, but this issue hasn't been resolved, nor have I been contacted by anyone.

Sorry about the delay, Shane. We'll have someone update you shortly.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi - I am unable to submit proposals but I'm not sure what else I need to change on my profile in order to do so. Can you let me know what I need to do at this point? Thanks!

Hi Zuway,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and update you about the issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
patrick-uy
Community Member

Hello,

I am new here in Upwork. I have received an email saying that my profile is now live. How come I still can't submit proposals using the web browser? But I can submit proposals using the mobile app for Upwork.

Thanks and have a nice day.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patrick Jerome, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about the issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kate, 

I can see that you already have a support ticket for this issue. The Customer Support Team has responded to your ticket to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
kanne720
Community Member

I was under the impression that I was ready to submit to jobs based on the email I received saying I was ready to go.  Why can't I submit a proposal?  It is grayed out.  

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kimberly,

One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about the issue via this ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
h_stephann
Community Member

I cleared my cache and cookies on my browser and was able to see the submit proposals button for about 1 minute before upwork had a notification bar up top letting me know that I am unable to submit proposals and referred me to the help section about why my application was not accepted. However upwork did indeed verify with my that my application to become an upwork member was accepted and I am free to begin submitting proposals.

Would anyone happen to have any insight on this issue?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about the issue via a ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
katerae
Community Member

Hello,

I have been approved and submitted one proposal this week.  I now receive an error 'Unable to submit proposals'.

Are you able to assist?

Regards

Kate Rae

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kate, 

I apologize for the delay in our reply. I've asked one of our team members to reach out to you for more information about the issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kaleypowersart
Community Member

Hi, I received an email that my profile was approved and that I could start submitting proposals, but when I go onto the Upwork website there is a message that says I need to make updates before I could submit. When I click on the message and go to edit my profile, there is no indication of what needs to be updated.

Hi Kaley,

One of our team members will reach out to you with more information about the issue via a ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

i I am having the same issue it will not allow me to submit proposals. Can someone please help me?

bryantbrandon
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I was just approved, but it still says that I cannot submit a proposal. 

Hi Brandon, 

I've forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
andrei-ci
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having similar issues: profile approved but can't submit proposals.

How to fix this?

Many thanks,

Andrei

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrei, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

my profile ws reject then i update the profile and submitted

now my profile is active but whenever i try to apply on proposal

i get this messsage

"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information"

Should i wait for it some days

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths