🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can not submit the proposal.
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile has now been accepted, so you may now try to send your proposals. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
katymacnyc
Community Member

Got this email

"Your profile has been published — now it’s time to find and apply to jobs that suit your skills. These three tips can help you land your first big gig:"

on Thursday 28th June

Still cant apply for roles or submit pitches - what gives?

Can anyone help?

Katy

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Katy,

One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about the issue via this ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello fellows,

My profile was accepted and i received three emails from Upwork team for apply to jobs, but every job post i cant push "Submit a proposal". Also, I see this error on every job page: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Thank you,

Hamilton

Hi Hamilton Josue,

We'll have the issue addressed with you directly shortly.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I recently resubmitted my profile and it was approved, but I'm still getting messages that I can't submit proposals at this time.  Please help, Upwork team!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Candi,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly about the issue and provide more details.

~ Bojan
Upwork
burtonlancaster
Community Member

The submit proposal button is not working for me on any browser I've tried it in. 

Hi Burton,

I'm sorry about your experience! I checked this for you on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ashiqghfr
Community Member

I recently joined upwork. I my profile was rejected and the reapplied. After 24 hrs, I was able to submit my Proposal through upwork app on my phone. Why cant I submit the proposals through browser in my laptop. I am receiving this message on top :"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." Please help.

Hi Ashiq,

Your profile has been accepted, so you may try to submit your proposals again. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
andrew_shevart
Community Member

Good morning, upwork.

Today my upwork profile has been approved, but "submit the proposal" button is still grey on each and every job I look at. Also there is a text "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time." Adding a screenshot of the approving letter. 

Need your help, guys. Thank you 🙂

Hi Andrew,

I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now try to submit your proposals. Please out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. To help you get started on Upwork, please read this thread

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for reply, Joanne, but I still can`t submit any proposals.
Don`t really know what to do.

Hi Andrew, 

I checked and I can confirm that your profile is now active. Please clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser. Let us know if you still encounter issues submitting proposals. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
chokgwap0
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I tried to submit a proposal when I read my email that my account was verified and approved. However, when I tried to submit a proposal the system is saying that I can't apply. 

Also when the error said that I need to re-apply, I tried to go to my profile and there's no statement there that I need to resbmit an application.

I need an assistance with this.
Thanks

Hi Mhitch,

We're sorry for the trouble. Upon checking, your profile has already been accepted. Can you please update your profile information and then click save. After that, please retry or use a different browser before retrying. If you still experience trouble submitting your proposals, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mhitch,

I apologize for the delay in our reply. Please allow time for our team to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will update you with more details on your ticket. Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
s-nemanja
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, my profile was accepted but "Submit a proposal" is grey.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nemanja,

One of our team members have reached you via this support ticket and you may now try to submit proposals. Let us know if you need further assistance! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
gmx6
Community Member

Greetings,

My profile has been recently accepted and I was able to view jobs and submit proposals. I went innactive for a few weeks, and then after coming back to the website my ability to submit proposals is gone? I would like to know how this is possible. Thanks  a lot for taking your time reading this.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gilbert,

One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about this issue via this ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
wifilord
Community Member

Hi,

My profile was accepted, but every job post has the "Submit a proposal" button greyed out. Also, I see this error on every job page: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Thank you,

Jeremiah

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremiah Ashanti,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
empresa87
Community Member

Hello upwork community,

After a few attempts I was recently approved in the upwork, however whenever I try to cadidate the new works I always encounter the message saying that I still can not submit proposals. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5d3qESCg9cb7I1r2Y8zyTVDznpLm7Wz/view?usp=drivesdk

And yes I received the email saying that I was approved.

Can anyone help? Is there any waiting time?

Thank you all

Hi Jose,

First of all, I congratulate you for the approval of your account. I think the email you have received from Upwork, has the detail information regarding the problem. 

Saymon Hossain

Hello Mohammad,

I did not receive any emails that could tell the solution to my problem.

Hi Jose,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
dominiquediane
Community Member

I have had the same issue and cannot find a way to reach UpWork other than this thread. The Help button only returns me to the community. 

I had to update my skills on my profile, and after I did so and resubmitted, I am unable to make proposals - even though my profile was accepted.

Hi Dominique,

We'll have somebody directly address this issue with you via a support request.

Thanks for reaching out.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, 

I received an email today saying that my profile was approved, but when I go to submit a proposal, an error message comes up that says "You cannot submit any proposals at this time." I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm looking forward to getting started submitting proposals for projects. I would really appreciate any help you can provide!

Best, 

Lindsey

Hello Lindsey,

I just checked your account and I can see that your account is still under review. Profile reviews are done within 24 hours and you will be receiving a notification to let you know of the status.

Thank you.

Untitled
bellamy-smith
Community Member

I am having the same issue

Hi Bellamy,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
chardg
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, please help.

I am also having the same problem, I have a filled out profile but it still says I need to create one.

ebasan_michelle
Community Member

Im newbie here too. Having problem with proposal submission, as it keeps saying please fix the error below. I think i had filled up completely all the info needed but whenever i click the submit button, it keeps on popping up. Cant tell which part is the error since there is no clear indication of the part i need to correct or fill up. Can anyone help me out..

Hi Michelle,

You`re trying to submit a proposal from your mobile correct? Please click on the yellow error shown at the bottom of the screen and you should be able to see the details, share the details of the error here and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey there! I have the same problem. It is more than 24 hours since I created my upwork account. My profile still displays 'Profile Under Review' message. How long will it take for the review to be completed?

Hi Survesh,

Due to the high number of applications please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths