cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not submit the proposal.

Michelle E Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
171 of 184
Im newbie here too. Having problem with proposal submission, as it keeps saying please fix the error below. I think i had filled up completely all the info needed but whenever i click the submit button, it keeps on popping up. Cant tell which part is the error since there is no clear indication of the part i need to correct or fill up. Can anyone help me out..
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
172 of 184

Hi Michelle,

You`re trying to submit a proposal from your mobile correct? Please click on the yellow error shown at the bottom of the screen and you should be able to see the details, share the details of the error here and I will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Survesh B Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
173 of 184

Hey there! I have the same problem. It is more than 24 hours since I created my upwork account. My profile still displays 'Profile Under Review' message. How long will it take for the review to be completed?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
174 of 184

Hi Survesh,

Due to the high number of applications please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Magdalena K Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
175 of 184

I'm having the same issue. Please let me know when you can take a look at my account.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
176 of 184

Hi Magdalena,

I checked your account and it is already accepted and you have selected a membership plan. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
177 of 184

Same issue. Logged in and seemingly ready to go but cannot submit proposals? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
178 of 184

Hi Jason,

Could you please navigate to Find Work> Profile and click the button to resubmit your profile for another review? The team will review your profile and once accepted, you will be able to submit proposals.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
179 of 184
Still asking me to correct some issue. Please advise?

Thanks,
Jason
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
180 of 184

Hi Jason,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS